The is a bit old now, but fun. It was seen on Capt Renault’s blog, and elsewhere. Make up a band name and album title, and then create the cover!
The first article title on the page is the name of your band.
The last five words of the very last quote is the title of your album.
The third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.
- Use your graphics program of choice to throw them together, and post it on your blog.
Here we go.
- Golden Orb – cool, if a little hippy-ish. Maybe a bit Boards of Canada?
- Core Beliefs Of Their Audience – Nice. Definitely Boards of Canada.
- InterestingÂ – but sod you for blocking people from using it. Ha! PrintScreen!
Â Brought to you by the amazing online photo editor Picnik, which lets you edit photos directly from Flickr and elsewhere, then save or post them anywhere.
Just for laughs, here’s my second attempt.
- Dorothy de RothschildÂ – I can see where this is going. A singer-songwriter?
- Walking is man’s best medicine – uh-oh, she goes barefoot. I hate her.
- Singing in the rain – OK, goes with the style.
- Not this time.
And just one more for luck.
- Olimpiysky National Sports ComplexÂ – British Sea Power? Or more Post-rock?
- The same mistakes, only sooner – cool!
- Splat!Â – that doesn’t really go, does it?
- Maybe later.
I can see this being useful though. Hmm.