Shuggies birthday cake – he was two years old
This is moment he singed his hair…
The birthday boy, his cake and his present, Mr Ropey Lion.
no mercy – singed hair
All gone – including the paper (he’s OK)
After a request for information about Shuggie’s cake, as seen above, here’s the recipe, using stuff I had in the cupboard.
- Get a bun tin, like this.
- Put a paper bun case in one of the holes.
- Spoon some tinned dog food into the case, and press down into shape.
- Arrange dry dog crunchies on the top.
- Insert cake candles, and light.
If your dog is stupid, be sure to blow the candles out before presenting the cake.