Here’s another meme. At this point, I’m supposed to say that, “I don’t normally do these things”, but the fact is that I do. Call it a deep desire to expose myself to you, call it being bone bastard idle, call it what you will. I guess it’s not good blogging form, but feck it, I need templates. Let’s roll.
Four jobs I’ve had
- Department Store Music Department Cashier and Smartarse
- Aquascutum Logistics Technician
- College Computer Lab Printout Cashier
- PLC and SCADA programmer
Four Movies I can watch over and over
- Star Wars – “You came in that thing?”
- Dead Ringers – “Elly?… Elly?… Elly?… Elly?… Elly?… Elly?…”
- Jaws – “First light, Chief, sharks come cruisin'”
- Brazil – “No, nothing! Not even dreams!”
Four Places I’ve Lived
- Bedford, UK, born and raised, in the playground is where I spent most of my days.
- Uzwil, Switzerland, for a lengthy stint working at my employers parent company.
- Flensburg, Germany, for a semester of study.
- Manchester, UK, for the 1st act of the farce that was my Higher Education.
Four TV shows I love (but not necessarily those I love best):
- Black Books
- The Young Ones
- The Day Today
Four places I’ve vacationed been on holiday:
Four of my favourite dishes
- Spag Bol
- Shepherds Pie
- Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Creme Brulee
Four sites I visit daily
Four places I would rather be right now:
- Drinking tea at home with my dog and my partner
- Rehearsing for the next play
- Walking the dog on a beach or perhaps in the park on a fine February day
- In a pub with friends old and new
Four bloggers I’m tagging/pointing accusingly at/plagiarising:
- The Wannabe Scriptwriter who needs to write more and get it filmed
- Tom Coates, how this kind of thing should be done
- Sarah, who doesn’t have a clue who I am, but who has a very entertaining site, and my! What a great colourscheme! (whistles nonchalantly and creeps away)
- Yeah, me ‘n’ Dave, we tight.